The Providence Art Club Online
For 140 years the Providence Art Club has been connecting people interested in art and culture.
Although we can’t do that through traditional means right now, we hope that while you are home you can connect here to stay in touch!
We will be adding to this page with ways to continue building the kind of connections that have fueled art culture in our community for decades! If you are a member or PAC teacher and would like to contribute an online class, or other content for the PAC community send your link or video to email@example.com.
If you are not yet a member, click around for a peek at our Club.
Explore Our National Open Juried Exhibition Online!
We are excited to share more details of our National Open Juried Exhibition, while we can't host the show in our galleries, we hope you'll explore these wonderful artworks online throughout the month of May.
Week 1: Sunrise Over Corona and The Quarantine
Week 2: The Cure and Knob/Knock it Off
Week 3: Patient Zero and Stormy Weather
Week 4: Hope Floats and Pandemic Punch
Week 5: Silver Lining Margarita and Peachy Clean Mint Julip
Week 6: Piece of Cake and Mother's Day Breakfast
Week 7: Social Distancing Butterfly and Cherry Blossom
New! Week 8: Fizz One and Find Your Beach
Follow these Links to See What PAC Members are Up To
• Ron Rosenstock virtual exhibition: Photography as a Spiritual Practice
• Karole Nicholson Fine Art Mixed Media Slideshow
• Enjoy a Virtual Tour of Jana Matusz's exhibition at Harvard Art Museum
• This, from PAC member Sam Green: "I've been doing some small paintings of some of my favorite local places with the intention of auctioning them off here on Instagram and then donating 50% of the sale to an organization of that restaurant's choosing" Keep checking to see if he paints your favorite spot!
Resources for Artists
• Rhode Island Artists Relief Fund. Offering grants for Rhode Island Artists in Need
• An open-access repository to leverage creativity and the arts in responses to COVID-19
• Survival Strategies For Artists and Galleries with B. Eric Rhoads and Jay Abraham
• Online Arts Events During the COVID-19 Outbreak
• BACH for Healing: You're invited to spend some healing time with the Boston Arts Consortium for Health to experience a collection of artful mini-talks with practical ideas to help you connect and cope during this unprecedented time.