With Tom Monahan 2-Day Workshop Tues. & Weds., September 5 & 6 9am-3pm Workshop Fee: Members $140 Non-members $190
With Tom Monahan
Tues. & Weds., September 5 & 6, 9am-3pm
Workshop Fee: Members $140
This workshop is for those who’d like to explore how to jolt their creative process, even keep creative growth humming indefinitely. It’s for artists of all experience levels who create in most all 2D media.
We’ll be addressing more the mental side of creating art than the doing aspect. The workshop will look at the method to the madness of creativeness, many of the undeniable principles and patterns of creating that have worked for artists and others since time immemorial. Perhaps, more importantly we’ll also look at factors that limit creativity for most people.
Workshop leader Tom Monahan is an exhibiting artist member of the Providence Art Club. After a successful career as an award-winning advertising creative director where freshness was demanded daily, Tom became a creative thinking coach for over 20 years. He’s conducted more than 1,000 programs similar to this workshop, helping individuals in a wide range of creative applications, including fine art.
Tom doesn’t believe creativity can be taught. But this workshop is designed to help people rediscover the vast creative resources they once had as children, when free thinking permeated everything they did.
- If you need to cancel and we are able to fill your spot, you will not be charged.
- Canceling a registration 15+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund
- Canceling a registration 10-14 days prior to workshop = 50% refund
- Except for a medical or family emergency, there is no refund for registration cancellations made less than 9 days before the first day of the workshop or class.
- The Providence Art Club may find it necessary to cancel a course or workshop due to low enrollment or other scheduling conflicts. If this occurs, registered students will be contacted and refunded the full course fee.