Exhibiting Artist Members of the Art Club are invited to participate in an exciting exhibition this summer, our first physical exhibition as we turn to the “new normal”. Isolation Creations, which will be on view throughout the Club, will celebrate recent works by our artists. Each Exhibiting Artist may submit one work to this show. Works should be recent and may not previously have been shown at the Art Club.
- Special extended size limit! Works may be a maximum of 65” x 65” including the frame. Works should weigh no more than 100lbs.
- Works should be recent, within the last two years, and not previously shown at the Club.
- Works should be properly prepared for installation and must be wired securely with D-Rings. Alternative hanging apparatus must be approved in advance by the Gallery Manager.
- Works must be presented on a gallery wrapped canvas with a finished edge, or be framed.
- All works must be available for sale, the Club’s commission is 25%.
- Gallery staff will create a virtual exhibition catalogue to make this exhibition more widely available.
- Artists should take a clear photograph of their own work in natural light to be included and submit their image via email to Michael Rose.
- Artwork images can be sent to Michael at email@example.com a JPEG file. An iPhone quality photo is sufficient. Please send JPEGs only.
- Please label your JPEG as “LastName_FirstName” and title the email Summer Show Image.
- Should gallery staff photograph work, we are not responsible for color correctness or accuracy. We strongly recommend artists photograph their own work if they have strong preferences.
- Please fill out the attached entry form: One entry sheet is to be attached to the artwork and the second is to be delivered to the gallery staff with the work.
- Works must be labeled in advance of drop off. Entry sheets, pens, etc., will not be available at the gallery desk.
- Works are due by Thursday, July 30.
- Works may be delivered to Dodge House Gallery July 27 – 30, 12-4pm each day.
- Michael is also happy to schedule other drop off times by appointment.
- Artists must wear masks and social distance when delivering.
- Late submissions will not be included.
- Wednesday, June 24, 2020 - Thursday, July 30, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm