Monday, April 2 – Wednesday, April 11
NON-MEMBERS (if space available)
Brush up on your skills with one, or all of these eight 1-Day Workshops
All workshops will run 9am-4pm, with an hour break for lunch.
Monday, April 2
Drawing 101 with Kelly McCullough
Tuesday, April 3
Mat Cutting with Ron Rosenstock
Wednesday April 4
Exploring Adobe Photoshop with Karen Murtha
Thursday, April 5
Painting on Metal Leaf with Jonathan Small
Friday, April 6
Social Media for Artists with Michael Rose
Monday, April 9
Watercolor: Methods & Technique on Plate Bristol Paper
with Nancy Gaucher-Thomas NWS, NEWS
Tuesday, April 10
An Introduction to Cold Wax Painting
with Debra Claffey (from NH)
Wednesday, April 11
Painting Water: Waves, Waterfalls, Reflections in Water
with Susan Klas Wright
Technique Week Registration
Register by calling Angel Dean at 401-331-1114 ext. 16
or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop size is limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Providence Art Club members will have the first opportunity to enroll. If enrollment maximum is reached, your may add your name to a wait list. We will open enrollment to nonmembers (if space allows) approximately one month before the date of the workshop. If an enrolled student cancels, the Art Club will notify the first person on the wait list. Unfortunately, the Providence Art Club is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. The Art Club strives to provide the highest quality art classes with various media for all members.
- If you need to cancel and we are able to fill your spot, you will not be charged.
- Canceling a registration 15+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund
- Canceling a registration 10-14 days prior to workshop = 50% refund
- Except for a medical or family emergency, there is no refund for registration cancellations made less than 9 days before the first day of the workshop or class.
- The Providence Art Club may find it necessary to cancel a course or workshop due to low enrollment or other scheduling conflicts. If this occurs, registered students will be contacted and refunded the full course fee.