REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
SUMMER 2019 WORKSHOPS
June 10 – September 19
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
OVERVIEW OF 2019 SUMMER WORKSHOPS
Theresa Girard: 2-Day Drawing for the Non-Objective Artist June 10-11
Margaret Dyer: 3-Day The Figure in Pastels & Oils June 18-20
David Shevlino: 3-Day Alla Prima Painting in Oil & Acrylic June 25-27 wait list only
Kendra Bidwell Ferreira: 2-Day Altered Book July 9-10 wait list only
Theresa Girard: 3-Day Intuitive Drawing & Painting July 16-18 wait list only
Frieda Dean: 3-Day Paper Relief Printmaking July 16-18 only 2 spots available
Sam Allerton Green: 3-Day Painting the Landscape August 6-8 wait list only
Scott Conary: 3-Day Building Form with Color, Mark, and Value August 13-15 only 3 spots available
FitzSimonds & Obelenus: 2-Day Solarplate Print August 13-14 wait list only
Jonathan Small: 1-Day Off-Site Painting in Paradise August 21
Nick Paciorek: 3-Day Color and Composition August 20-22 only 2 spots available
Lois Harada: 3-Day Collagraph Print August 20-22
Frances Middendorf: 3-Day Off-Site In the Footsteps of Burleigh August 27-29
Kevin Gilmore: 3-Day Collage Techniques, Mixed Media, and Abstract August 27-29
Laurie Klein: 2-Day Self Expression Using Yr Smart Phone September 10-11
Kim Bernard: 2-Day Creative & Professional Practice September 14-15
Jennifer Gennari: 3-Day Pets and Wild Animals Portrait September 17-19
OVERVIEW OF OPEN STUDIOS (for members only)
Open Studio Mondays — June 17-August 26; no class 7/22,7/29, 8/12
Open Print Studio — Mondays, June 17-August 26; no class 7/22,7/29, 8/12
Drop-In Print Studio — Tuesday, 9am-Noon, June 11, 18, 25, July 2 ($10 per class you attend)
TO REGISTER, e-mail Angel Dean at email@example.com
Workshop size is limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Providence Art Club members will have the first opportunity to enroll. If enrollment maximum is reached, your may add your name to a wait list. We will open enrollment to nonmembers (if space allows) approximately one month before the date of the workshop. If an enrolled student cancels, the Art Club will notify the first person on the wait list. Unfortunately, the Providence Art Club is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. The Art Club strives to provide the highest quality art classes with various media for all members.
- If you need to cancel and we are able to fill your spot, you will not be charged.
- Canceling a registration 15+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund
- Canceling a registration 10-14 days prior to workshop = 50% refund
- Except for a medical or family emergency, there is no refund for registration cancellations made less than 9 days before the first day of the workshop or class.
- The Providence Art Club may find it necessary to cancel a course or workshop due to low enrollment or other scheduling conflicts. If this occurs, registered students will be contacted and refunded the full course fee.