with Dennis Sheehan 3-Day Workshop Tues.-Thurs., August 21-23 9am-3pm Workshop Fee: Members $525
Master painter Dennis Sheehan of Manchester, New Hampshire is with us for the very first time to share his knowledge and skill in Tonalism.
This workshop will introduce the student to the various ways of beginning illuminating tonalist landscape oil paintings with the use of transparent oil paints, as well as how to complete a painting through the use of chroma and neutralizing colors to create compelling finished pieces.
The mornings will begin with a demonstration, and students will paint in the afternoons with his assistance. This workshop is offered to all levels.
Location: 3rd Floor Maseillo Studio.
Workshop size is limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Providence Art Club members will have the first opportunity to enroll. If enrollment maximum is reached, your may add your name to a wait list. We will open enrollment to nonmembers (if space allows) approximately one month before the date of the workshop. If an enrolled student cancels, the Art Club will notify the first person on the wait list. Unfortunately, the Providence Art Club is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. The Art Club strives to provide the highest quality art classes with various media for all members.
- If you need to cancel and we are able to fill your spot, you will not be charged.
- Canceling a registration 15+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund
- Canceling a registration 10-14 days prior to workshop = 50% refund
- Except for a medical or family emergency, there is no refund for registration cancellations made less than 9 days before the first day of the workshop or class.
- The Providence Art Club may find it necessary to cancel a course or workshop due to low enrollment or other scheduling conflicts. If this occurs, registered students will be contacted and refunded the full course fee.