with Michael Rose 3-Day Workshop Tues., Thurs. and Fri., July 3, 5, 6 9am-3pm Workshop Fee: Members $125
Enhance your art career by exploring the professional aspects of the art trade in this three day intensive focused on the business of being an artist. On the first day, Michael will cover best practices for creating and maintaining a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
On the second and third days Michael will cover major areas of professional practices including writing for resumes and artists’ statement, portfolio management, social media and website creation, public relations, networking with potential clients, and more. This course will focus on aiding artists in finding more success in the contemporary marketplace for original fine art.
Location: 3rd Floor Masiello Studio.
Workshop size is limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Providence Art Club members will have the first opportunity to enroll. If enrollment maximum is reached, your may add your name to a wait list. We will open enrollment to nonmembers (if space allows) approximately one month before the date of the workshop. If an enrolled student cancels, the Art Club will notify the first person on the wait list. Unfortunately, the Providence Art Club is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. The Art Club strives to provide the highest quality art classes with various media for all members.
- If you need to cancel and we are able to fill your spot, you will not be charged.
- Canceling a registration 15+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund
- Canceling a registration 10-14 days prior to workshop = 50% refund
- Except for a medical or family emergency, there is no refund for registration cancellations made less than 9 days before the first day of the workshop or class.
- The Providence Art Club may find it necessary to cancel a course or workshop due to low enrollment or other scheduling conflicts. If this occurs, registered students will be contacted and refunded the full course fee.