with Kathleen Speranza 2-Day Workshop November 4&5, 2017 9am-4pm
Students from Kathleen’s August workshop will be given priority. Anyone who was not from that group is welcome to sign up, but you will be mostly in a position to observe rather than actually paint. Or if you’ve studied with Kathleen in the past, you will be welcome.
- If you need to cancel and we are able to fill your spot, you will not be charged.
- Canceling a registration 15+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund
- Canceling a registration 10-14 days prior to workshop = 50% refund
- Except for a medical or family emergency, there is no refund for registration cancellations made less than 9 days before the first day of the workshop or class.
- The Providence Art Club may find it necessary to cancel a course or workshop due to low enrollment or other scheduling conflicts. If this occurs, registered students will be contacted and refunded the full course fee.