with Joan Hausrath 2-Day Workshop Wed.-Thurs., June 20-21, 2018 9am-3pm Workshop Fee: Members $125
Pronto Plates are an inexpensive, flexible and non-toxic way to print lithographic images. Images can be hand-drawn, photo-copied or laser printed directly onto these polyester plates.The plates can be printed multiple times to create an edition.The possibilities include using photographic images and text as well as color printing. This workshop will cover image making, lithographic printing, registration, and printing multiples.
- If you need to cancel and we are able to fill your spot, you will not be charged.
- Canceling a registration 15+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund
- Canceling a registration 10-14 days prior to workshop = 50% refund
- Except for a medical or family emergency, there is no refund for registration cancellations made less than 9 days before the first day of the workshop or class.
- The Providence Art Club may find it necessary to cancel a course or workshop due to low enrollment or other scheduling conflicts. If this occurs, registered students will be contacted and refunded the full course fee.