with Scott Conary 3-Day Workshop Sold out! Wait List Only June 19, 20, 21, 2018 9am-3pm Workshop Fee: Members $375
What is abstraction? Realism? How can these two supposedly different approaches come together? Using a variety of source materials we will explore perception, intuition, technique, and design to make stronger and ore personal representational work. We will draw, paint, discuss, and critique. All traditional mediums welcome.
Well known for his evocative still life and landscape subjects, don’t miss this opportunity to study with West Coast painter Scott Conary!
Class size limit: 15
- If you need to cancel and we are able to fill your spot, you will not be charged.
- Canceling a registration 15+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund
- Canceling a registration 10-14 days prior to workshop = 50% refund
- Except for a medical or family emergency, there is no refund for registration cancellations made less than 9 days before the first day of the workshop or class.
- The Providence Art Club may find it necessary to cancel a course or workshop due to low enrollment or other scheduling conflicts. If this occurs, registered students will be contacted and refunded the full course fee.