Wednesday, January 30, 6:30pm With Mollie Flanagan from the Rhode Island State Council on the Arts FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC Optional sandwich buffet available (must register)
January 30, 6:30pm
Rhode Island State Council on the Arts’ individual artist program director, Mollie Flanagan, will talk about how being an artist is like owning and operating a small business. This talk will cover goal setting, time management, marketing and a bit about finances. There will be plenty of time for questions.
This is a free event for members and open to the public
Optional light sandwich buffet
MEMBERS $15 NON-MEMBERS $20
Register at 401-331-1114 ext. 3,
- If you need to cancel and we are able to fill your spot, you will not be charged.
- Canceling a registration 15+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund
- Canceling a registration 10-14 days prior to workshop = 50% refund
- Except for a medical or family emergency, there is no refund for registration cancellations made less than 9 days before the first day of the workshop or class.
- The Providence Art Club may find it necessary to cancel a course or workshop due to low enrollment or other scheduling conflicts. If this occurs, registered students will be contacted and refunded the full course fee.